Sunday 3 August 2014

What's in my Summer Bag?



Happy Sunday! 
Today I thought I'd create  post telling you all about the essentials that I carry about in my bag on a day-to-day basis. Mainly because I love reading these posts and watching videos on the topic too because its basically just another way to be nosey. 
I normally tend to switch between an old black satchel bag that could really do with being replaced or a brown Mischa Barton bag which is also starting to look a little worse for wear. 
In the summer, these are some essentials that I like to carry around with me:
Sunglasses
Sunscreen
Purse
Phone
Headphones
Plasters
Hand Sanitiser
Deodorant
Perfume/Body Spray
Tissues
A Pen *or usually multiple pens*
Mints
Hair Bands and Hair Grips
A Cereal Bar and Water *only if I know
that I'm likely to need them*

Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment