Wednesday 20 August 2014

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser // Review

Happy Wednesday!
Today I thought I'd talk to you about a moisturiser that I've been using a lot recently which is the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser.
PERFORMANCE
On parts of my skin that is neither dry nor greasy it makes my face feel like velvet as soon as I apply it. However, on the more drier parts of my face, for example around my nose, it takes more of a consistent approach to get the same effect. You can't just expect to use this product once and expect your skin to feel incredibly smooth, but if you repeatedly use it  then you will get there sooner rather than later.
APPEARANCE

The bottle is 125ml and follows the branding of the rest of the Simple products; white base and green writing. The bottle does originally come in a box which I personally feel helps the presentation value when you come across it in a store as it makes everything seem more uniform. But I'm pretty sure it's only me that prefers when things are in boxes.
PRICE

I brought this product when there was an offer on the Simple range so it was cheaper than what it usually is, however if you shop about a bit you're bound to find an offer on somewhere. This product retails for £3.99 I believe, which I don't really think is expensive and is about par for Simple products. I think the product is good value for money as the product does work and will, most likely, last you a long time.
Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment