Monday 25 August 2014

Shake It Off // Music Monday


Happy Monday! 
I'm actually really excited to write this post because it pretty much gives me a reason to ramble on about Taylor Swift and her new single Shake It Off.
Last Monday night Taylor held a livestream where she announced her new single and music video as well as some information about her new album 1989 which will be out later this year in October. 
I was trying to write this post whilst listening to Shake It Off but I just ended up dancing for 4 minutes so that was unproductive. That's what happens when I hear it though, I just want to get up dance, how ever crazy I look. 
This really isn't one of those songs that I can pick apart and decipher a personal meaning for really. I find the song to be pretty self explanatory, but I don't mind that at all. It fun. And I love seeing this side of Taylor because it lets us know that she's okay, and most importantly happy.
I don't really have much else to say apart from that I love this song and I just can't get enough of it! 
You can listen to it HERE
Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment