Friday 8 August 2014

Scrapbooking Ideas!



Happy Friday! 
A little while ago a new Hobbycraft opened near me so it would have been rude not to go and check it out, right? I mean they had 15% off that weekend and everything so I just had too. 
Whilst I was wondering around I found this little 'La De Dah' section which was full of scrap-booking things and little scrapbooks themselves. I found everything there so cute so I just couldn't resist not buying it, and it was the only one left so it was a must. 
I realised the other day that despite being so excited when I actually brought the book I have barely touched it since. I then found myself googling things for inspiration of different designs and layouts so I thought I'd show you what I've come up with so far in case any of you could do with a little inspiration yourself. 





Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow! 

1 comment: