Monday 4 August 2014

Schhol's Out Playlist // Music Monday

Happy Monday!
I've sort of decided that for the month of August I will dedicate Monday's posts to music, whether that be telling you about a current favourite song or artist or maybe even creating a playlist full of songs I love which is what's going on today.
As August is here, summer is here. Well that's how it works in my mind anyway. As a result of that I've created a playlist full of start of the summer songs. Yes, I know, some of them are rather cheesy but they never fail to put me in a good summer-y mood.
If my technology skills are of an average level then hopefully you'll be able to listen to the playlist below however if they aren't feel free to click here.


Okay, I don't think I'm capable of embedding the player into this post so if you would like to listen to the playlist then please follow the link above.
Thanks for reading and happy listening! 
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment