Tuesday 5 August 2014

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D // TV Tuesday


Happy Tuesday!
Following on from Music Monday we have TV Tuesday although I'm sort of running out of other alliterative themes so don't expect this for the rest of the week.
In September I started seeing adverts for a Marvel TV show which intrigued me greatly being a fan of Marvel films *and the occasional comic*. Although I was confused as to how it was going to work, whether they where going to try and fit a movie plot into an hour show each week or if they were going to basically split a movie up into hour segments. I didn't really know what to expect but that just made me want to watch it even more.
I watched the first episode with my mum who didn't really rate the show at all but then again she's not really a fan of the Marvel films or the whole superhero concept in general. I, however, thought the first episode was quite good as first episodes go. I instantly warmed to the characters, especially since two of them are British *and hot*.
Originally, I stuck with the show because I liked the concept and the characters but after a few months the show really picked up a notch and became very intense and shocking.
I don't really want to say too much because I don't want to ruin it for anyone but I don't think anyone saw it coming and I now struggle to watch the start of the season in the same way because of what happened.
Something I really like about the show is how it ties in with the Marvel films. When the new Captain America film came out in March the show carried on right where the film left of which is great of big Marvel fans and really shows just how thought out the whole Marvel universe is.
Season one of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D finished in May with many, many cliff hangers which I can barely wait to be resolved in September when the show embarks on its second season.
Below is the first trailer for the show that was aired in September in case you too are intrigued about this show I have recently become obsessed with.

Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment