Tuesday 12 August 2014

Dance Moms // TV Tuesday


Happy TV Tuesday! 
As given by today's title, I've recently started watching an American reality show called Dance Mom's which, as the title suggests, is about the mothers of children who dance, although it is equally about the children also. 
When my sister started watching this show last year I thought it was a slightly pathetic thing to watch and I just couldn't get my head around why she continued to watch some poor little girls get shouted at week after week for not pointing their toes or straightening their back leg, but after watching a few episodes I started to understand how invested you become in the girls. That's the main reason I watch the show, for the girls, not really for the mums, or Abby, I just like to see how they're getting on each week with the new dance's they've been set and all the pretty hair, make up and costumes at the competitions. 
I know with a lot of reality show's these days there are parts that are scripted and that could well be the case with this show, I don't know, but either way it manages to brighten my day just a little bit. 
I really think you should give the show a try before you judge it, unlike I did, because you may end up loving it. 
Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment