Thursday 7 August 2014

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review


Happy Thursday! 
I know I'm the very last person to jump on the band wagon but today I thought I'd write a review of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, although I'm pretty sure the majority of you already own it or at least seen someone rave about it before, but either way, I thought I'd add my opinion into the mix. 
The majority of the reviews I have seen about this concealer sing it's praises which made me think that it must be some sort of miracle in a bottle *well technically it's a tube*. I think the concealer is okay but nothing special. Unpopular opinion, I know. 
I don't know if it's just mine, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't smell right. It sort of smells like the sort of make up you have for playing dress up when your little so that never really encourages me to put it on my face. However the product is rather cheap at £4.19, so I don't really think it's fair to expect an amazing product for the price you're paying. 
I thought the coverage was okay, I've definitely seen worse and I've definitely seen better. I've found that after a while it starts to settle into the lines around my eyes, especially if I've been laughing or smiling a lot. 
On the bottle the product claims to have a 16 hour staying power, and it's not a lie. Today I've had the concealer on for about 14/15 hours and it's still on my face which is one thing, however it has started the fade and because of that it looks a bit yellow on me at the moment. 
I think this concealer is good if your on a budget, however if you do have that little bit more money to spend I'd probably advise going for a slightly more expensive concealer. 
Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment