Friday 29 August 2014

Bourjois Express Eye Make Up Remover // Review

Happy Friday! 
The last time I had a bit of a splurge in Boots I came across the Bourjois Express Eye Make Up Remover and thought I'd give it a try as my new waterproof mascara seemed to be undefeated even by make up wipes at the end of the day. 
This eye make up remover is probably the best one I've used. There is quite a small opening at the top of the bottle meaning that you can easily place the end of a cotton bud into the solution to correct that pesky winged liner as you go but is also great for the smothering of cotton pads to wipe across your eyes. 
As your eyes as a very delicate area you don't really want to be scrubbing the on a daily basis like you would with some make up wipes whereas with this you just have to simply apply a little to a cotton pad a wipe it across your eye and the majority of your make-up will come of first time. 
Since buying this product I haven't actually seen it anywhere which is slightly worrying although I know they sell it on ASOS which is great. I payed £5 for my bottle or remover which I think is a very reasonable price considering how big a bottle you get and how little you last each time so it will last for a long time. 
Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment