Thursday 28 August 2014

Back To School Stationary Haul

Happy Thursday! 
Unfortunately, summer is drawing to a close which can only mean one thing, back to school. However awful those three words sound I do always manage to find a positive in going back. New stationary. I just love having everything all clean and tidy for starting a new year, I'm not really too sure why. 
I've not even finished buying everything I need for going back to school yet, I still need more folders, a pencil case, a new bag and possibly a few other bits and bobs too, but I thought I'd tell you what I've got so far. 
This year I've brought the majority of my things from Sainsbury's as they've had a massive stationary sale lately. I got one large leaver-arch folder with balloons on, and three smaller folders each a different colour, one pink, one coral and one mint green. I then decided to pick up two sets of dividers for my folders because they were 70p and will help to keep my work organised *hopefully*
I normally try to resist the Stabilo pen buying urge but the sale just made me cave, and they have mini ones now so they're even more cute. I picked up a pack of 12 Stabilo mini fineliner's for about £2.50 which I think is a pretty good deal. I also picked up some little Post-It notes as I'm sure they will come in handy with the mountains of text books I'm going to have next year. I decided to pick up another pack of the Uni-ball Singo grip pens as they are my favourite ones to use and just seem to make everything look neater, although it probably isn't. 
I'm planning to resort to the online world for a bag and pencil case now as I haven't really seen any I like yet and I'm starting to run out of time. 
Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment