Wednesday 13 August 2014

Babylis Curl Secret


Happy Wednesday!
Today I thought I'd do a review of the Babylis Curl Secret that I got for Christmas last year. 
PERFORMANCE
To curl your hair with this you take a section, about an inch wide (maximum) and place it into the barrel with the circular ring facing towards your head. You then hold together the curler and the hair is sucked in until you hear a row of three consecutive beeps indicating you should let the hair down. 
The strength of curl created depends on the heat of the curler and also the time setting selected. There are three different heat settings with the highest being 230 degrees and also three different timer settings which are 8, 10 and 12 seconds. 
I tend to use this curler on the highest heat and longest time setting which gives me tight curls that I can always make loser by brushing through them afterwards. 
The only thing I don't really like about this product is the fact that you can achieve one size of curl.
APPEARENCE
The curler came rather securely packaged with a heat proof mat and also a case. The product itself is a deep metallic purple, which I love. Before owning this product I thought I would get confused about which way to hold the curler however it's clearly indicated on the side so that really isn't a problem. 


PRICE
I know this product very expensive and there has been a lot of talk about whether it's too overpriced and I can't seem to make my mind up on that. The product is good and probably is the best curler I've ever used, but I think the price comes from the new technology that's used within the product. I've never seen something practically suck in your hair before so I find that pretty amazing, and also worth the extra money. 
Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment