Friday 1 August 2014

A Little Catch Up...


Well hello there and happy August!
How are you all doing?
Now, it may not take a world class investigator to figure out that I've been a little more than inactive in these parts for the past two months and I could bore would with reasons why but I'm not going to because quite frankly I don't have any. I've been out of school for a few months now and in that time I've hardly done anything productive. I've got a pile of work to do before I go back to school in September that I haven't even started on yet, which is very unlike me, and I still even decided what A-levels I'm actually going to do when I go back to school which is very like me. However, I have managed to get myself a little job and leave the house at least a few times a week which is way more than what I did last summer.
I'm pretty sure that I'd like to get back into blogging again, I mean it can't do me any harm, right?
Last year I decided to do the August Challenge so I blogged everyday. I could do the same thing again this year however I don't know how well I'd be able to stick to posting everyday and I don't really want to start something if I can't finish it. I mean, it would be a good challenge, I'm just not sure I'd be able to do it well enough. I also feel like last year my posts were starting to get of quite a low quality so I'm not really proud of them and I don't really want a repeat of that again.
You know what, after saying all that, I think I will at least try to post everyday this August. It's a challenge to myself so why the hell not? If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out. It's not the end of the world.
I think I'll start of by posting what I had already planned and then there will be themed days after that, so every Monday there will a post about the same sort of thing and so on.
I hope you'll enjoy this little temporary change.
Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment