Sunday 26 January 2014

Simple Eye Corrector Pen Review



Happy Sunday!
Today I shall be reviewing the Simple Kind to Eyes, Eye Corrector Pen. I picked this up a few weeks ago when I went shopping and I use it pretty much every time I wear any eye make up. 
This is basically a little pen that removes fallen eye shadow, eye liner mistakes and those random bits of mascara that manage to appear half way down your face. I was a little sceptical of buying this product as I hadn't really heard much about it and I had managed to talk myself out of buying it many times before, but I am so glad that I decided to buy it in the end. 
The tip of this pen is rather fine so is great at just removing little bits of eye liner and not taking of a great chunk. This beautiful creation is from Simple so of course it does nothing but wonders for your skin as it contains vitamins that smooth and soften your skin and doesn't leave your skin with greasy marks from where you've used it. 
Even waterproof mascara is no match for this Eye Corrector Pen, as it easily removes it straight away. 
The only thing I don't really like about this product is that you have to clean it after you use it otherwise the mascara, for example, that you have just removed will absorb into the tip of pen and so won't work as well the next time you go to use it. It's easy to clean though, you just have to give it a little wipe with a Simple Cleansing Wipe and your done. It just annoys me a little having to take the time to clean it in the morning when I'm in a rush, which is pretty much everyday. 
Overall, I really do love this product and I think it's definitely worth the £5 I spent on it. 
Thanks for reading, see you Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment