Sunday 12 January 2014

Little January Haul



Happy Sunday! 
Last Sunday I went shopping with six of my friends and ended up spending all the money I had so today I thought I'd show you what I brought as well as a few other things I've picked up so far in January. 

The first thing I brought when I went shopping last week was the Vanilla Bliss Body Butter for The Body Shop, which was down to £5 from £13! I absolutely love the smell of this and pretty much anything else vanilla which meant I had to refrain from buying the entire shop.

Although saying that, I did buy something else from The Body Shop, the Pink Grapefruit Hand Gel. Originally, I wasn't too keen on the smell of this as I tend to prefer sweeter scents but it has definitely grown on me. This is a hand sized bottle which means it is great to carry around in your bag and use it before you eat which is what I tend to do. 

Next over to Boots where I brought three things, the first being the Collection Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner in Black. I've been wanting to try out gel liner for a while now and decided on this one purely because it was cheaper than the others I could find. The only think I dislike about this product so far is that the brush it comes with is rather small and is a bit tricky to hold at first but when you get used to it it’s not too bad.

I then picked up the Simple Kind to Eyes, Eye Make up Remover Pads because I was running low on my current stash. I love this and have brought them many times before. They’re so quick and easy to use and do the job perfectly.
From the Simple range I also decided to buy the Kind to Eyes, Eye Make-up Corrector Pen to try. I’d looked at this a couple of times before but also persuaded myself that I didn't need it especially since I hadn't really heard any reviews about it, but last week I finally gave in. I've used it a few times now and I must say that it seems to be working pretty well at removing little bits of mascara and eye-liner that some how manage to go everywhere when you’re applying them. 
I also picked up this Rimmel London nail varnish from their Space Dust collection in the colour 003 Aurora. My sister has the purple one which is Moon Walking and I love that so I have been looking out for this pale pink version which seems to be rather hard to find as none of the Boots or Superdrug's I have been in in the past month had it. I'm super excited to try this out.
From New Look I brought this cream Jacquard Peplum Top. I decided to buy this as I don't really have anything else like this and it's always good to experiment a little. I really like the faint sort of embossed print of this as it really adds to the texture and appearance of the top. 

I also picked up this grey beanie which was half price in the sale and these black and burgundy gloves simply because my hands were cold. 
Have you brought anything this month? 
Thanks for reading and have a great week! 
I'll see you on Wednesday with a new post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment