Sunday 6 October 2013

The Liebster Award

I've just realised that I never really say *well type* any form of a greeting at the start of a post so...
Hey!
I was tagged by the lovely Sarah to participate in this 'thing' known as The Liebster Award. From what I've read, The Liebster Award is like an electronic award that bloggers give to other bloggers. It is designed to help traffic new readers to small blogs (small being defined as those under a certain amount of followers - the number of which has appeared to have change over time). Being the inquisitive person that I am, I've found that the Liebster Award is thought to have German origins as 'liebster' is German for 'dearest'. Anyway, let's get started.
The Rules:
1.  The tagged/nominated blogs have to have under 200 followers.
2.  Tag the blog that nominated you.
3.  Tell the people you tagged so that they can respond.
4.  To answer the questions asked
5.  Make up 10 more of your own questions
 
As Sarah tagged me, I shall be answering the questions that she asked.
 
1. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
Just one? That's hard. It's a toss-up between Taylor Swift, Cote de Pablo, Michael Weatherly or anyone from NCIS, Bones, Rizzoli and Isles, Glee, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Friends or Criminal Minds. Or Ellen DeGeneres. Basically, anyone from one of my favourite TV shows. But if I had the opportunity to go to either a Taylor Swift concert or the NCIS set, I would probably pick NCIS because there's a higher chance on me meeting more than one person I love, and it would mean going to America. Although saying that, I am ecstatic that I'm going to a Taylor Swift concert (4 months, 4 days and counting eekkk).
 
2. What is your all time favourite beauty product?
Hmm, 'all time favourite' is a bit of a strong way to put it because choosing one wouldn't be fair as I haven't tried every product possible, but then again, I never will. There's a good change that what is my favourite now won't be in 12 months time, or possibly even next week. So I'm going to be rather general and say any Bath and Bodyworks moisturiser. I don't live in America, but I love the few I have, and if they are all this good, wow, I need them.   
 
3.  Who is your blogging idol?
Probably Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella. Her blog was one of the first, or possibly the first, that I read and continued to do so as I enjoyed it so much.
 
4.  What is one thing you cannot live without?
Ermm, air? I don't know, probably my family or something but I'm not too sure. Of course, not having family about, or those I love, would be hard, but I couldn't just give up because of that, they would want me to be strong. Inevitably, there shall come a time when my parents are no longer with us, but by that time I hope I would have new family, maybe one of my own.
 
5. What is your favourite TV Show?
Easy. Hands down, NCIS. No doubt about that one, I love it to pieces.
 
6. Who is your idol?
Taylor Swift, Cote de Pablo, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, or Ellen DeGeneres. They're all so wonderful and I look up to them all for many different reasons, that it's impossible to pick just one.
 
7. Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog back in May I wrote one post and then didn't use it for the following months and pretty much forgot about it. Blogs started coming up in conversation more and more frequently in the months leading up to May, as my friend Emily had recently created her own blog, as had some other people I know. I then started to read more blogs, including my friends, and became more interested in the whole aspect of 'blogging' and 'vlogging', which lead me to create my own blog. In August I took part in 'The August Challenge' which involved me blogging daily, and since then I have continued to blog on a weekly basis.
 
8. Out of the bloggers you talk to, who has the best blog?
You can't make me pick just one! I love all the blogs I read, and the people behind them equally.
 
9. What is your most used make up product?
I don't really wear that much of make up, but I definitely use Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Fibre in Black a lot as it is my favourite mascara. I've not really tried a wide enough range to say it's the best mascara ever made, but for me it's definitely up there.  
 
10. Where would you most like to visit/live?
Although where I live now is small and boring, I do love it and part of me doesn't want to leave. But I do think living in America would be amazing, as would living in Paris. They're both places I want to visit one day.
 
I tag Georgina and your questions are:
1. How are you today?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. What is the nearest object to your right?
4. Who is your favourite artist/band?
5. What is the last thing you brought?
6. What is your dream job?
7. What celebrity would you like to meet?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Where do you want to visit?
10. How long did it take you to answer these questions?



No comments:

Post a Comment